Pharmacy „Apotheke am Eschenheimer Turm“
Proprietor: Pharmacist Dr. Wolfgang Schatton, e.K.
Telephone: +49 (0)69 281171
Fax: +49 (0)69 293210
Regierungspräsidium Darmstadt (Regional Council)
Board of Pharmacy, State of Hesse:
Am Leonhardsbrunn 5
Pharmacist, licensed in Germany
Professional Code for Pharmacists, Germany
Amtsgericht (Local Court) Frankfurt am Main: HRA 27297
VAT ID no.: DE811564303
1. This website is subject to the following conditions of use, which, upon accessing this website, shall be agreed to as binding in the relationship between the user and the service provider. The purchase of goods from the online-shop and for pickup at the pharmacy shall be subject to the general terms and conditions of business of the “Apotheke am Eschenheimer Turm” Pharmacy.
2. This website contains data and information of all kinds that are protected by trademark and/or copyright laws for the benefit of the service provider, or in individual cases also third parties. Downloading, reproducing or distributing the website in whole or in part is therefore not permitted. Reproduction, particularly as technically required for purposes of browsing, is permitted insofar as this does not serve any commercial purpose, and users are also permitted to make permanent copies for their own use.
3. It is permitted to make a link to this website, provided that this serves only as a cross-reference. The service provider reserves the right to withdraw this permission. Framing of this website is not permitted.
4. The service provider accepts responsibility for the contents of this website in accordance with the requirements of law. No guarantee is provided for the correctness and completeness of the information found on the website. References and links to the websites of third parties do not mean that the service provider adopts the content of these websites as its own. The contents of websites of third parties do not provide the basis for any responsibility on the part of the service provider for the data and information made available there. The service provider has no influence on this content. Thus the service provider assumes no responsibility for illegal, erroneous or incomplete third party content, or for damages resulting from its use.
5. Use of the Internet is at the risk of users. In particular the service provider shall not be liable for failure of the Internet or of access to it due to technical causes.
6. If the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Frankfurt/Main, Germany. German law shall apply to the exclusion of UN trade law.
7. The service provider reserves the right to modify these conditions of use from time to time, and to adapt them to technical and legal developments. In the event that individual regulations in this agreement on conditions of use are ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining regulations.
Right of Revocation
In the EU, customers have the right to cancel their online purchase in writing (i.e. by letter, email, or fax) within seven business days. This seven-day period begins on the day when the customer receives the purchase. The customer can choose to cancel the order for any reason within this timeframe. The seller must grant a refund within 30 days of receiving any and all returned item(s) from the customer. This refund must include shipping charges paid by the customer. However, the customer is responsible for paying the postage for returning the online purchase back to the seller. For additional information please contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides an online platform in order to help reach a fair agreement pertaining to consumer disputes or disagreements: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm